Congratulations to the 2018 Scholarship winners:
Incoming Freshman: Matthew Skeens, South Eastern High School
Continuing College Student: Kristen Cook, The Ohio State University
Chivaho Federal Credit Union is proud to offer two $1000.00 Scholarships to our Credit Union Members.
- One Scholarship will be awarded to an incoming freshman
- One Scholarship will be awarded to a continuing college student
- Recipient must be a Credit Union member. If you are not a member, become one today with a valid ID and 5 bucks.
- Scholarships are awarded in May of each year
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications are currently available at both Credit Union locations, Ohio University Chillicothe, Pickaway Ross JVC, Chillicothe City and all Ross County High School Guidance Offices.
- Request an application via email by sending a request to email@example.com
- Completed Member Scholarship Application and GPA verification form must be Application submission is currently closed.
Give Hanna Miller, Scholarship Committee Chairman a call at 740-775-3381 or send her an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.