Scholarship Applications are now available. Applications can be picked up in credit union lobbies or downloaded from the link below. All Applications must be postmarked by Friday, April 2, 2021.
Chivaho Federal Credit Union is proud to offer two $1000.00 Scholarships to our Credit Union Members.
- One Scholarship will be awarded to an incoming freshman
- One Scholarship will be awarded to a continuing college student
- Three point military preference - DD-214 must be submitted to qualify.
- Recipient must be a Credit Union member. If you are not a member, become one today with a valid ID and 5 bucks.
- Scholarships are awarded in May of each year.
For more information contact Hanna Miller, Scholarship Committee Chairman at 740-775-3381 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.