Congratulations to our 2019 scholarship winners: Caleb Smith - Paint Valley High School and Joshua Scharenberg, a continuing student at The Ohio State University.
Chivaho Federal Credit Union is proud to offer two $1000.00 Scholarships to our Credit Union Members.
- One Scholarship will be awarded to an incoming freshman
- One Scholarship will be awarded to a continuing college student
- Six point military preference - DD-214 must be submitted to qualify.
- Recipient must be a Credit Union member. If you are not a member, become one today with a valid ID and 5 bucks.
- Scholarships are awarded in May of each year
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications are currently available at both Credit Union locations, Ohio University Chillicothe, Pickaway Ross JVC, Chillicothe City and all Ross County High School Guidance Offices. The application can also be accessed by clicking on the link below.
- Request an application via email by sending a request to email@example.com
- Completed Member Scholarship Application and GPA verification form must be submitted.
Give Hanna Miller, Scholarship Committee Chairman a call at 740-775-3381 or send her an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.